Total safety is needed in any environment: domestic, industrial and commercial – protecting people and property. At the same time, it is important to provide seamless service continuity.
Giving Form to the Concept of Safety
Developing and creating electro-technical products means giving form to the concept of safety, and always placing it at the heart of the company’s development principles,before any other business goal. And GEWISS knows about safety. This is why we developed the ReStart range of advanced residual current devices that guarantee complete safety, in all kinds of electrical installations. Total safety is needed in any environment: domestic, industrial and commercial – protecting people and property. At the same time, it is important to provide seamless service continuity.
Our concept of safety takes two forms: – ReStart – This solution ensures service continuity following nuisance trips. It only recloses the Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) after checking there are no system faults. – ReStart Autotest – This solution offers the highest level of safety by regularly carrying out an automatic test on the Residual Current Device (RCD) without disconnecting the system voltage. ReStart and ReStart Autotest are ideal for non-supervised systems too, guaranteeing service continuity and reducing maintenance issues.
ReStart: Safety Everywhere
Use ReStart for:
- Protection against nuisance tripping
- Protection against system faults
- Residential, commercial and industrial applications, even unsupervised systems
Why Choose It?
- It resets the power supply in just a few seconds, after making sure there are no faults in the system
- If a fault is found, it prevents the reclosing of the circuit breaker to ensure the safety of people and property
- It guarantees service continuity and protection in every context
- Continuous protection and control
- The tripped circuit breaker isn’t reclosed until the system insulation status has been checked (with no time limits) and the fault eliminated
- It can be combined with BUS modules and an auxiliary contact so that the status of the circuit breaker can be controlled from a distance
- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications
- Control how and when the automatic circuit breaker recloses
- Control the number of tests and frequency of automatic reclosing
ReStart Autotest: continuous safety
Use ReStart Autotest for:
- Regular automatic testing of the RCD
- Ensuring the efficiency and safety of residential, industrial and commercial environments
- Unsupervised electrical systems where maintenance is not instantly available
Why choose it?
- It automatically carries out a test on the residual current device every 28 days, so there’s no need for manual intervention.
- Voltage to the system is not disconnected during the automatic test on the residual current circuit breaker, so service continuity is guaranteed.
- With the Autotest function, ReStart ensures the system is always safe and efficient, without the need for technical intervention.